Choosing an executor can be a tough job. Often this is why people put off making a Will. Being informed about what qualities are important in a good executor will help make this decision easier. First and foremost your executor must be a person you trust. He or she also needs to have the ability to carry out the instructions in your will. Read More
About the Blog
My blog is meant to be a resource for anyone interested in current legislation and information as it relates to services provided by a notary public in British Columbia.
- Buying a House? Top 10 Tips Before Meeting With Your Notary September 10, 2019
- Don’t Forget Your RESP in Your Will March 16, 2015
- Tips for Writing Child Travel Consent Letters October 2, 2014
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month January 14, 2014
- 10 Essential Tips for Potential Strata Buyers December 12, 2013