Strata title properties are more popular than ever – over one in three BC residents live in a residential strata. If you are a first time buyer, an empty nester looking to downsize, or simply looking for a more affordable housing solution, the strata market may be right for you. However, it is very important to understand the nature of strata versus freehold ownership before you make a decision.
Buying Tips Archives - Jacqueline Tait | Notary Public
About the Blog
My blog is meant to be a resource for anyone interested in current legislation and information as it relates to services provided by a notary public in British Columbia.
- Buying a House? Top 10 Tips Before Meeting With Your Notary September 10, 2019
- Don’t Forget Your RESP in Your Will March 16, 2015
- Tips for Writing Child Travel Consent Letters October 2, 2014
- Alzheimer’s Awareness Month January 14, 2014
- 10 Essential Tips for Potential Strata Buyers December 12, 2013